Monday, September 13, 2010

Learning how to get the best shoot

It has been started from 2 months ago (july 2010). I went home and found my dad's new camera. Yeeaayy..I found a new toy..!!yiiiihaaaaa...it will be my second toy after the hook and yarns to kill my time at home. I woke up early every morning to get the best shoot of  beautiful flowers around my garden. Honestly my garden wasn't planted by various colour of flower and plant, mostly are grass, green plant and fruits tree. Here I caught some colourful flower for you from my best shoot (i guess it was my best shoot) hahahaaa..:p


This flower is known as morning glory flower, I found it at my back yard. It was located near the trash burn..do you believe it..? yaaa...thats true..! with a little splash water from rain fallen down last night it looks so fresh isn't it. Like this pict sooo much..!! I still use this picture as my lappy's background picture since it has been taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment